The information I hold is collected and managed by Amanda Englishby – Life Coach. The website and agreements are all owned by Amanda Englishby – Life Coach. My registered office is at GymWorks, 1 Pittman Way, Fulwood, Preston PR2 9ZD.
I am based in the UK and your information will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
You can contact me and raise any questions about your data via the following email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy occasionally by updating this page. Therefore please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes made. This policy is effective from the 1stof December 2018.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION I COLLECT AND HOLD
I may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to the service I provide
WHAT I DO WITH THE INFORMATION I GATHER
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To respond to your enquiry
• Internal record keeping.
• I may use the information to improve my services.
• I may periodically send promotional emails about new packages, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You may opt out of these at any time.
• I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
I will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to any third parties
If you believe that the information I hold for you is incorrect then you can contact me at any time to update it.
Website data: I will collect data such as your name, address, email address and telephone details on enquiry form completion.
HOW LONG WILL I HOLD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Where I have personal information which you have consented for me to use I will hold it for the period the consent remains in force and any other period I need for regulatory or other legal reasons. You may remove your consent at any time.
To add, update or delete any information I hold please contact me on the details below.
Please see below in relation to your rights to have data erased, rectified or for you to access it and for you to object to any processing or to transfer it.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information.
- The right to confirm if I am using data about you and to access details about what I am using and how.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
- The right to request I rectify any inaccurate data corrected or to have data which is incomplete for the purpose I hold it completed.
- The right to be forgotten. Which is the right to ask me to delete information about you and if it is appropriate to do so I will do so.
- The right to restrict what I do with data in specific circumstances, including where the accuracy of the data is contested, processing is unlawful but you do not want me to erase the data or if I only need the data to meet legal requirements.
- The right to receive the data I hold about you in a format you can use to transfer the data electronically elsewhere.
You are also able to withdraw any consent you have provided for me to use your data at any time. This is opting out and the process is set out below.
You can find out more about your rights to data from the Information Commissioners Office.
When you visit my website, I may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a site transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Passwords are not stored in cookies.
A cookie helps you get the best out of my website and helps me to provide you with a more customised service.
Cookies expire once you close your browser.
Please note, that if you set your browser to reject cookies you may not be able to use certain aspects of my website.
ANONYMOUS SITE STATISTICS
I may automatically collect non-personal information such as the type of internet browsers being used to view my Site. You will not be identified from this information and it is only used to assist me in providing an effective service on this Site.
If you have any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to me at – email@example.com
(Please note that because of the insecure nature of emails I cannot accept any responsibility for data lost or intercepted in transit.)